Our villas are situated between Rangiura Heights, Rangiura Place and Matai Crescent. The first villas were built in 1995 and since then our complex has gradually expanded to a total of 85 homes. These vary in price according to location and are all purchased under an Occupation Right Agreement.
The villas feature:
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living areas
- Either internal access or stand alone garages
- Walk in showers
- Modern kitchens
- DVS – Domestic Ventilation System
- Water Filters
- High quality fixtures and fittings
There is a service charge which is paid weekly or monthly with the amount being reviewed annually by the Trust Board in conjunction with the Statutory Supervisor and generally is adjusted in line with CPI.
The Service Charge covers:
- Insurance (not personal items)
- Grounds maintenance
- Exterior and some interior maintenance
- Village Management
- St John emergency alarm system
All village residents are welcome to use the facilities within Rangiura and a programme of events is delivered monthly. The Village has its own committee who organise activities and hold regular meetings with the Village Manager.
If you have any questions relating to Village life or wish to view any of our available villas then please do not hesitate to contact our Village Manager.