Covid-19 Level 1
Supporting the older members of our Community so they can continue to enjoy healthy and productive lives and make a positive contribution to the South Waikato
Welcome to Rangiura – which translates as Glorious Sunset.
Our website aims to give you the information you may require but nothing is as good as a visit so we would welcome you to our Home to meet us and the people who are Rangiura.
We offer a number of Services to our Residents including Resthome, Hospital Support, Memory Support and Retirement Village Living.
People choose to stay at Rangiura because we are different. You can feel it from the moment you step through the door. We encourage interdependence, being individual and living your life the way you want to through choice and showing respect – respect for you in your home in your elder years.
As a community-owned organisation, Rangiura provides support and tailored care to our older members of the South Waikato, in a homely, dignified and respectful manner, to enable them to positively contribute to our Community.
As part of our care we include:
- Registered Nurses
- Physiotherapy Services – ACC Provider
- Diversional Therapy
- Competent trained, qualified care staff
- GP/Pharmacy Services
- Nurse Practitioner
Our Health Network Includes:
- Rangiura Retirement Village
- Eldercare Residential Services Doctors & Nurse practitioners
- Unichem Putaruru
- Mental Health for the Older Person Team
- Specialist Outpatient Clinics
- Eden Alternative NZ & Australia Support Team
- Podiatrist, Dietician and O.T Services